- Last post
- 35 Responses
Can't wait to play, it just arrived at my desk!
Who's with me?
I'm all about it playaaaaa
hit me up when it's released
- I mean once you get online with it etc. :Dchossy
- i'll get home in 5 hours - mekkv2 on xbxlivemekk
- boom! I'll buy this mother tonight and hook up my mahcine, should be about 5 hours as well pew pew aieeee
- what's your gamer tag? just choosy?TheMagicSheep
- just chossychossy
lol @ "playaaaaa"
I need to send my god damned 360 hard drive to Czech Republic for replacement under warranty (that's where MS has the european repair centre now) the thing stopped working.
So no Halo 4 until they receive mine and send me a new one.
Is there an Xbox demo?
I think the commercials are funny enough to appeal to 12 year olds.
I bought my xbox 360 to exclusively play halo 2 or 3 or whatever it was I got it from toys r us right at the end of the day last customer.
Got home incredibly excited, pizza cooked beer open... turned it on... MOTHERFUCKING RED RING OF DEATH straight out the box :'( it was an incredibly sad evening for me. The next morning first customer through the door was me :D getting my replacement unit yo!
This game is for real men.
this will likely take up lots of my time
hit me up if you haven't already, xbl: TheMagicSheep
This game is beautiful! xbl: LRVaspin
I'm still stuck on level 2 of Halo 3.
- go outsidemonospaced
- Seriously, monospaced, if I ever meet you... No matter how nice you are in real life, I'm going to punch you in the face.set
- with a gamepadmekk
- because I'm participating in an awesome Halo 4 thread?monospaced
- Because you are an astonishingly colossal cuntset
- I love you too.monospaced
- I'm stuck on level 2 because I rarely play it, and it's difficult. Not because I've played it nonstop for 4 years.mg33
servers completeley full/down, was able to play coop with 3 other guys for about an hour and then we were not able to reconnect. damnit!
I can't get my hands on it until tomorrow :( and I won't be online till this weekend damn it! have fun yo!
Only got 9.8 on IGN; pass...
(I have a PS3...)
I was pretty nasty online in Halo 2 multiplayer. Had a ton of practice at the office with Halo 1. Have really played much since then. I played Halo 3 but it was the same shit again and lost interest.
Just got my copy. First time I'll have fired up the ol xbox in a while. Looking forward to it.
The game looks amazing.
- it literally doesn't look any different to the last one :-/ I found the multiplayer seriously lackingset
- Fun for a short while and then utterly tiresom. Battlefield 3 is what I have to compare online play toset
- And halo doesn't even compareset
- Looking forward to the campaign, though.set
- Halo is all about co-op! But BF3 is the benchmark in multiplayermekk
Is it true they removed the ability to reload while jumping?
This cinematic was great.