- Last post
- 378 Responses
hell yeah, i've played every gta since gta3! just love this series
Is she standing in front of a mirror on the beach?
This one is for mekk that missed a few episodes of this series:
- where it all started!Miguex
- I loved these versions.nb
- How incredibly hip I am.nb
- 15 years old; what an excellent progression of a simple idea!ideaist
- I remember playing at this on a PC computer at my buddy's house. I remember loving the hare krishnasMiguex
- Gta London ftwset
actually i started with gta2 but i was too young to understand the game so i don't count it..
i'm planning to buy some old consoles for a project and then i get to play all of these old bastards :)
I want to stay positive, but Rockstar has a history of delaying games. Sometimes years.
so spring 2014
Unreal, the game world is bigger than Red Dead Redemption, San Andreas, and Grand Theft Auto IV..... COMBINED!
Also, you actually played a 3 different characters throughout the game, and can switch back and forth between them whenever you want. Interesting idea.
Here's a game:
Guess in how many DVDs the game will come for Xbox.
- At least you dont have to wait 2 hours for it to install after you get home and just want to play.ETM
- Yeah I remember years ago more discs meant the game was more epic.CygnusZero4
- Final Fantasy, Metal Gear. Besides switching discs once every 10 hours isnt too difficult.CygnusZero4
I was played lost and damned a couple months ago and I remember a male pedestrian saying to a female one, "Hey butter face, I hope you have a good personality".
so in that original pic she's holding her phone up to... what?
there'd be no bathroom mirror on the beach