- Last post
- 30 Responses
I'm looking for a mid weight waterproof winter jacket that doesn't make me look like a mountaineer or snowboard clown.
I've narrowed it down to these 2 but they're uber expensive. Any other ideas?
- funny how Carhart is a fashionable brand over seas when here it's for farmers and the hip hop community.fooler
- everything seems exotic/cooler when it's imported.jaylarson
- After posting this I thought about how it's seen in Europe (UK) Vs US. It's still pretty popular over here (UK).goldieboy
- still cool jacketsfooler
- they release shit in EU that doesn't see the light of day in the USA. I'd love to have some of their foreign pieces.sublocked
- Cartthart WIP store in New York.necromation
- I have that top one. My second time actually. Love it.HAYZ1LLLA
- No, I'm becoming something that never existed before. I'm becoming... Brundlefly.prophetone
- looks like a great jacket to use in a robberysublocked
- Make it out of a bullet proof material and you have yourself a best selling robbery jacket.yurimon
- bet that shit fogs the fuck up.jaylarson
- what's with the fuzz ball on the head? lolsea_sea
Holden's snowboard jackets are nice and not clowny.
- waterproof and have a slimmer fit too.refunktion
- Yeah I love their stuff just worried about a snowboarding jacket being to warm for everyday city wear.fooler
- they have a bunch of different options this year. go to US outdoor store for the most selectionrefunktion
While we're on the subject, any advice for a coat to be worn over a blazer? I see these cheesy top coats that are a bit too formal or conservative but I need something to go over a suit or over a blazer with jeans...
Post the god damned names of the jackets or the link to their websites A PICTURE IS OF NO USE TO ME
Get some fucking money