- Last post
- 6 Responses
totally, except I can't write scripts, but I'm very good at finding them. that line where it says "writes script to automate" I would replace to "finds method to automate".
i "ask colleague to write script" = winning
where are these parts?
- the script isn't compiling.
- the script needs debugging.
- the geek lose interest and jumps into unnecessary (but interesting) project.
- the geek lose temper and walks out.
- the project manager (who normally is a dick) doesn't understand automation.
- all geeks are busy and they give the job to a designer (jump here first two items).
- the project is overdue and cancelled, but the geek is still trying to find a script to automate the project, making other project late.
lazyness drives innovation