- Last post
- 56 Responses
Impressive. I can't see a single reason to upgrade.
How they can call this a full version is beyond me.
What an unexciting bunch of new features
But everyone will still buy it, because it has a 6 in the name
Hold shift while clicking save to auto select the next open window when the save dialogue closes.
Use Adobe ID to automatically share your curves presets on facebook
Slightly different handles on crop tool
not sure why it makes me think of winamp. hey check out my new skins. lol.
CS6 now with _KILLER FEATURE_ - lol.
Couple of things I've hated with these new versions:
1. Adding new features that are actually just features from other programs: PS CS6 now has character and paragraph styles from indesign, shape finder and strokes from Illustrator, crop tool from lightroom, and even video/3d capabilities from other creative suite programs. This does nothing but annoy me. These aren't new features, they are just features imported from other programs.
2. UI... They are constantly tweaking the UI of PS and some of it trickles down to the other programs and other things stay different. Example: why can't I flick/pan in illustrator like I can in Photoshop?Don't they understand that most power users are constantly using all of the programs in CS and would like the UI to remain the same all across the board?
or are they just cramming a bunch of shit into PS and making their flagship product.
> why can't I flick/pan in illustrator like I can in Photoshop
Because it's fucking atrocious?
- Why is it atrocious? Maybe a little useless, but it never gets in the way.CyBrainX
- It doesn't work as intended, it was a knee jerk response to iOS just to add another bullet point to the feature listanimatedgif
- I think that statement is a little harsh. I've come to be pretty comfortable with it.jtb26
Bunch of whiney little cunty bitches.
There are actually some useful features in this upgrade... first time in a while.
I love all the improvements to shape layers and that they fixed mask options. There aren't any big upgrade features on the list (so far) but to go so far as to say I won't upgrade is such a hater response.
Seems decent enough
Imagine how good it would have been if they hadn't wasted time on those video/3D features in the past 3 versions
I was informed by a local Adobe 'representative' that all the developers work independently of each other. This explains why all keyboard shortcuts are not Universal across all CS apps - which annoys the shit out of me.
for most designers PS 7.0 is still alright.
I want the subscription feature, what was it, $50/month? For all of the products, that's a pretty sweet deal (assuming, ahem, that everyone is buying it).
CS3 for life.
having inherited some Illy files with objects that did weird edge things in PS.... this may be useful....
Smart Objects pasted from Illustrator have improved antialiasing (there were situations previously where they contained some strange artefacts and posterisation).
well the interface looks nice.
Installed and already got used to it. The app icon is uglier than a jar of pickled arseholes, though.