- Last post
- 29 Responses
Tebow got Tebowed.
who the fuck is gonna want Tebow?
mannings gonna get injured... watch
- Took him like 14 years to get injured once. He doesn't take a lot of hits due to quick decisions.CygnusZero4
- He delivers the ball within 2 seconds. He doesnt get hit like Vick does.CygnusZero4
- he didn't take a lot of hits due to the colts defensebjladams
- Uh Manning plays on offense. And the Broncos had one of the best D's last year.CygnusZero4
- sorry - i was referring to the colts offensive line defending him .. but i'm not sure i agree on the den D
- Check the stats. Their D was fucking killer last year.CygnusZero4
- tebow will not be denied lolzzoozoo
I bet Tebow ends up in Jacksonville. Although, I was hoping he would stick around and let Peyton mentor him and be the qb coach after he retires.
i like peyton, really, - but i'm glad he didn't end up here (titans). i'm sure he's got a few (good) seasons left, but it's sort of like the end of the jordan era in my book. i could be wrong.
- You're full of shit. You know you wanted him. That franchise is a mess right now.CygnusZero4
- i really miss jeff fisher. but i'd rather stay with hasselbeck for a few years now than skip around from qb to qbbjladams
- Noone on Earth would rather have Matt than Peyton.CygnusZero4
- hahaha, true - i wasnt thrilled to get him last year, but i'd rather stick thru it now that he's a part.bjladams
- at least till locker is ready to take the reigns.bjladams
- Well yeah now that Peyton isnt an option, sure Matt's ok, but they do have that other kid they drafted.CygnusZero4
- no true Titans fan would want Manning as their QB.monkeyshine
- we had manning all thru college. i like him, a lot. i'm just sick of trading out our players every year.bjladams
@jack - my bro and i were just having that same discussion. he's just moved to denver
I'm seeing on FB Broncos fans are fucking pissed at taking a "has been" over a potential "future legend". Dunno, Broncos may keep him due to how popular he is there. Who the F knows right now.
can't wait for tebow to go to a team with a crap defense and a shit kicker so he can get exposed as the gimmick he is.
ESPN reporting Broncos trying to get Jeff Saturday.
I'm surprised Peyton Manning chose Denver. Did he forget he has to face the Chargers twice a year? Surely he knows we got his number and there will be less mercy in the AFC West. Poor little guy and his neck.
About Tebow, there is no denying that kid has big talent and best of all he has that passion and drive which is so important for a QB in the NFL. I mean look at how he was able to get the etire team, coaching staff and city behind him last year as he got in to the playoffs. We, as American sports fans, have set the bar so high for our athletes that we barely give them the chance to grow and mature before we chew them up and spit em out.
Tebow should stay in Denver and learn from Peyton, maybe come in in the fourth quarter to close games like a closer in Baseball.
Broncos can get a lot for Tebow from a desperate team needing to sell tickets, which can be used to make the Broncos even stronger. Tebow isnt going to want to sit on the bench for the next 3 years.
- Do you just make this stuff up in your head? Or do you pay attention to the NFL?severian
- Enlighten me as to what I said that was false please.CygnusZero4
- He sells tickets. He will not sit on a bench for 3 years. I can name 4 teams that would love to have him.CygnusZero4
- They won't get a lot for him. Elway can't wait to ship him out of there.severian
Hey remember when Joe Montana left SF and played for the Chiefs....
yeah me neither.
figures..kid comes in, sells tix, takes them to playoffs, they lose..."we need a better qb..must be the problem..get us the oldest quarterback there is that hasnt won ANYTHING, that'll do it".
Peyton is a great qb, but they shouldnt rely on him to win the broncos anything.
Glad we didn't get Manning here in DC. We'll just have to "settle" on drafting RG3 :)
- DC needs more than QB, they need an entire new team!utopian
- "Football Team, ASSEMMMMBLE!" - done. now we have a football team.slinky
- Snyder is a big problem. Makes a lot of bonehead decisions.CygnusZero4
- Snyder is not making ANY of the current decisions. They are all being made by Allen & Shanahan. They have been doing a great job of cleaning up a mess.slinky
- doing a great job of cleaning up a mess that was left behind by Vinny/Dannyslinky
Good... I can still hate on him all I want... he's just going to another team I love to hate.
I was afraid the Cardinals were going to pick him up... another team I truly HATE... ... but! I swore I'd fall in love with the Cardinals and maybe even see about season tickets if they got Eli. I hate him so much... always have... he and his superbowl stealing little brother... ... assholes. But if one of them joined the Cards... the Cards would actually be a ton of fun to watch...
... hmmm... maybe the Cards should go after Tebow?? I'd still consider becoming a Cardinal fan if that happened...
As a Gator, I was always happy he ended up here (shocked, but thrilled). When he proved to be an asset, it seemed like there were genuine possibilities for the future.
I'll look over my shoulder to see how Manning does (Invesco is blocks away, I literally jog around it), but this is quite a shove in Tebow's (and the fans) face. He better do one hell of a job or everyone will be out a job and the Bronco's will continue down the ridiculous path they've been on for years.
Maybe he'll stay, who knows. That would be fun, he's a hell of a competitor and would probably just work even harder.
Jacksonville must be looking pretty good. Plenty of Gators down there (plenty here, too, really).