- Last post
- 3,392 Responses
CIA.gov taken down by DDoS attack
this is pretty awesome,
"Reality is so complex, we must move away from dogma, whether it's conspiracy theories or free-market," says James Glattfelder. "Our analysis is reality-based."
The top 50 of the 147 superconnected companies
1. Barclays plc
2. Capital Group Companies Inc
3. FMR Corporation
5. State Street Corporation
6. JP Morgan Chase & Co
7. Legal & General Group plc
8. Vanguard Group Inc
9. UBS AG
10. Merrill Lynch & Co Inc
11. Wellington Management Co LLP
12. Deutsche Bank AG
13. Franklin Resources Inc
14. Credit Suisse Group
15. Walton Enterprises LLC
16. Bank of New York Mellon Corp
18. Goldman Sachs Group Inc
19. T Rowe Price Group Inc
20. Legg Mason Inc
21. Morgan Stanley
22. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc
23. Northern Trust Corporation
24. Société Générale
25. Bank of America Corporation
26. Lloyds TSB Group plc
27. Invesco plc
28. Allianz SE 29. TIAA
30. Old Mutual Public Limited Company
31. Aviva plc
32. Schroders plc
33. Dodge & Cox
34. Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc*
35. Sun Life Financial Inc
36. Standard Life plc
38. Nomura Holdings Inc
39. The Depository Trust Company
40. Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance
41. ING Groep NV
42. Brandes Investment Partners LP
43. Unicredito Italiano SPA
44. Deposit Insurance Corporation of Japan
45. Vereniging Aegon
46. BNP Paribas
47. Affiliated Managers Group Inc
48. Resona Holdings Inc
49. Capital Group International Inc
50. China Petrochemical Group Company
- November 2011.
- October 2011.detritus
- Some time ago.detritus
- Not today, anyway.detritus
- I could've sworn Reddit hasd this beforehand - perhaps you were on a day off?detritus
- shit, that changes everything,
thanks for you usual nonsensical contributionGeorgesII
- been a redditor for 4 years, amazing the number of twat who came in and actually made that site turn to shyteGeorgesII
- and why never adress the problem but always act like a twat, what isn't going well with ya, I'm pretty sure you didn't even read the pdfGeorgesII
- the pdf,
have a nice week mate, seems you need all the love you can, so let me send you some <3GeorgesII
- FFS- For the last time, there is no such thing as free markets!utopian
- is this in any particular order?teh
- Funny - I've been on there since pre Conde Nast and thought much the same thing, Georges!detritus
- sensical = today's news, presumably?
I know - CA-RAZY!detritus
- I love you,
come here brother :)georgesIII
- November 2011.
Web freedom faces greatest threat ever, warns Google
In an interview with the Guardian, Brin warned there were "very powerful forces that have lined up against the open internet on all sides and around the world". "I am more worried than I have been in the past," he said. "It's scary."
Bollywood actress Meenakshi Thapar reportedly has been gruesomely killed by two of her co-stars in a failed attempt to extort money from her family.
26-year-old Thapar was strangled and then beheaded after allegedly being kidnapped by two aspiring actors that she met on the set of her latest film "Heroine".
Looking tense but focused, Breivik spoke calmly about the shooting rampage, beginning with the moment he took a small ferry to Utoya, an island in a lake outside Oslo. He was disguised as a policeman, carrying a rifle and a handgun. He also brought drinking water because he knew he would get a dry throat from the stress of killing people.
Breivik's first two victims were Monica Boesei, a camp organizer, and off-duty police officer Trond Berntsen, a security guard.
"My whole body tried to revolt when I took the weapon in my hand. There were 100 voices in may head saying 'Don't do it, don't do it,'" Breivik said.
But he did.
Brazilian actor dies after accidental hanging in 'The Passion of the Christ' play
The cause of death was not immediately available. Photos taken by a local photographer show the final moments of the play as Klimeck, in the role of Judas Iscariot, hangs himself as described in the Bible in the book of Matthew.
In a direct attack on the GOP’s War on Women, a new project called “Sluts Across America” has been launched to highlight the absurdity of judging those who use birth control “for totally valid, responsible, and mature reasons”; show that supporters of reproductive rights exist everywhere; and re-appropriate and take ownership of the derogatory term “slut.”