- Last post
- 4 Responses
Can anyone recommend software (PC) that you can specific exactly what to backup and where?
I have an external drive I want to backup to another external drive (separate from my regular backups).
[I would think most software would do this, but I am locked into Momeo, which has 0 flexibility]
I think I use Acronis Backup on my PC @ home. Will check later.
www.backify.com they just had an offer 512G (that's gigabytes) free
- can you use it like dropbox?genfourth
- Briefcase is like dropboxzaq
- hmm are you using it? I want more than the free dropbox and the price is right
- I am using backup option only that I was able to get for free. it's worth every penny
- by the way, it's using livedrive.comzaq
I using Carbonite for online backups, but it won't backup external drives.
It is unlimited storage, think I have about 1 TB on there now.
I'll see if that can backup external drives.
Anyone use Easeus Todo? (CNET) Free is nice
QuikProtect from Iomega is the most flexible I have used so far. You can define exactly which folders should be copied on which days at which time or define intervals or when changes happened and how many different versions on which external or network drive. The only con is the time it takes to compute the configuration when you choose too many folders, but this isn't so often.