- Last post
- 27 Responses
Holler at yer girl, New Yorkers. Where's the after work dranks at? I'm here til April (burrr).
oh, let me tell you how nice the weather was today. lol.
- ARRGGGGHH! It was practically summer in Santa Monica when I left. :/ MOAR WINTAR? I'm doing this wrong.shellie
- haha. well, nyc is great too. i am sure you will have tons of fun there.akrok
- are you going to sxsw? seems like something you'd go to.shellie
- hah..never done. :-) maybe i should. lol.akrok
- dude. music to your ears. GO GO GO. March 16-20 for music. 11-15th for interactive.shellie
- auuuuuuuuustin, tx.akrok
- you might like austin. it's kinda a cool city, in the middle of a bunch of boring ones.shellie
- are you guys dating yet? jesus.zenmasterfoo
- we might actually know each other @zenmasterfoo. You jealous?shellie
- we're friends. what's wrong with that? you have none? lol.akrok
you seem to travel alot. i remember you went to san fransisco not too long ago
- I'm doin that fancy homeless (kidding). Surprisingly, not enough for frequent flier benefits. That requires a fuckload of travel.shellie
- some crap called "segments". aka: take off & landing. My homeboy did 99 segmnts & got 1 free tix :/shellie
- hmmm... is there still a such thing as free these days?jetSkii
- That frequent flier garbage is a myth.shellie
Take your pick.
I've been taking advantage of the happy hour at Local 138 lately.
From 4-9 its $3 draught pints.
shellie nice folio, is that new?
You did some project management? me too. Fun isn't it? ;)
On Ludlow St...
Can I get a QBN NYC drinks? I always miss them. :/
ill be in manhattan tomorrow afternoon... for interview.. perhaps after we can meet up.. perhaps you can prepare me some of that buttah greens you promised me a few weeks ago.. not sure really what i can handle in terms of drinks yet.. but im around.. is sir polygon here too? would love to see him again. i can text you tomorrow when i get a better idea of my day.. would love to see you again.
- eddie? Ya JP and I travel like shoes. We're a pair. Same place in Manhattan til the 15th.shellie
- oh and I can make some butter, can you get a bunch of trim? It takes about 24 hours but its worth it.shellie
- ha! lets wait on the butter.. i think i still need to heal more than jumping back in the greentypical
- tell sir polygon i say hi.typical
PARK BAR !!!
Monospaced you in?
Anyone down for thursday after work drinks this week... loosely associated with QBN and QBN lurkers -- somewhere in the city?
If so ... I am down for such an outing during happy hour hours.
- ill have to kindly turn it down til i know i can trek the city in this cold, still battling pneumonia.typical
- but enjoy the thursday drinks if you do it.typical
- damn dude. you've had that sickness for far too long.shellie
- about 4-5 weeks already.. but last week i been feeling stronger.. no more lung pain.typical
^ someone notify monospaced
shellie, let's hang out. you around this week?
We could do Park Bar, but I don't mind something a little rougher around the edges. I am partial to a little place called Key Bar as well. They have 2 for 1 drinks until 10pm, every day. Hard to beat.
I'm going to come back to this thread on Thursday morning and remind you guys. Key Bar -- after work -- Thursday. BE THERE!
Did somebody say Scores?
bump for key bar - after work. today!
I heard Scores.
i miss ny
Shellie, it was great finally meeting you. Can't wait to hang out again this week.