- Last post
- 16 Responses
it's like that video you liked, but with a logo.
That's pretty shameless. Nice post dude.
I'm sure I've seen it rip somewhere else too. Think it might have been an apple commercial...
it was obvious there were going to rip it off.
saw them filming that in Huntington Beach
i smell haters
am working at a production company - and the amount of RIPS going on by the agency and directors is insane... but also understandable in some way. $$$
- Build excitement around The Product.
- Continue establishing Mountain Dew (The Product) as Chad's one-stop refreshment for fashion, excitement and trend.
- Under umbrella theme of extreme sport for friends – show breadth of youth and possibly an "extreme" sporting activity to entice viral spread. Leverage any available unlicensed user/youtube content that has not yet gone viral.
- Clearly communicate division to product to eliminate confusion of cool vs uncool.
- Differentiate from the prior month’s “white Mountain Dew spin" which drew negative response from target market, but still present Chad with a fresh perspective of The Product.
- Extreme sport or novelty sport, preferable leveraged from existing popular sport captured on Youtube or MySpace.
- Product should support 4 week seasonal duration
- Feature most compelling women/men that achieve fashion/excitement + also sit well together with The Product represented
- "Chad", our 12-19 year old want-to-be-punk/extreme sport "junky"*
- Overweight middle-American children
* Colloquial term. "Junky" is a euphemism for "always on the hot button", any reference to drug use should not be inferred.
I was seriously hoping this thread was announcing the death of Mountain Dew.
^ahhh well thats good!
but apple and puma can go F themselves in the A, ripping twats!
Also, don't think Apple recreated the clips for their commercial... I think they are the original youtube, no? If not, too bad. If so, boyz got paid hopefully.
well now we know
i heard that mountain dew makes your dick shrink
I'll take a crab juice.
i thought this was a Rest in Peace thread and thought they finally where going to stop making that shit