- Last post
- 14 Responses
and so it begins
*applies camo facepaint
*realizes too late it's blush
That's hideous. Homeland Security needs better designers...
- Yeah, the Nazis had top of the line ones. Really sold that brand.TheBlueOne
- would you work for them? I certainly wouldn't, but then I don't live in the 'homeland'Amicus
- Disney designers really sale the brand, I was thinking more along that direction.atomholc
- Sure. Disneys, nazis...either works really.TheBlueOne
^ honestly, can you email me that psd?
Actually it's the opposite of communism. Capitalo-talitarianism.
There, I made up a new word.
I didn't realize that copyright infringement or domain names were a threat to national security...
Funny how the seize these websites but let wikileaks go on its tirade.
- The seize chineese prada bags but let WikiLeaks continue?VikingKingEleven
- Thats how you know wikileaks is a govt front.VikingKingEleven
- All those 'bogus' arrests warrants for Assange are just that, bogus.VikingKingEleven
- Wikileaks uses an elaborate system of hosting fronts that makes it nearly impossible to shut down...according the new yorker anywaywagshaft
- wikileaks is under a full denial of service attackDodecahedron
Are they aware that websites are visited by people outside their country?
can they seized "http://99designs.com/" please. victor and what the fuck they are called.
vikingkingeleven - why do you believe that everything is a conspiracy?
"The seize chineese prada bags but let WikiLeaks continue?"
Judging by what I see on the streets of Chinatown, if they take down websites as well as they stop counterfeit bags, well, I wouldn't worry about too much.