- Last post
- 21 Responses
\ HAL-oh \ , verb;
To make holy; sanctify; consecrate.
To shout or chase with cries of "hallo!"
v. fucked, fuck·ing, fucks
1. To have sexual intercourse with.
2. To take advantage of, betray, or cheat; victimize.
3. Used in the imperative as a signal of angry dismissal.
1. To engage in sexual intercourse.
2. To act wastefully or foolishly.
3. To interfere; meddle. Often used with with.
1. An act of sexual intercourse.
2. A partner in sexual intercourse.
3. A despised person.
lek-si-koh-graf-ik-cal - adjective
1. the writing, editing, or compiling of dictionaries.
2. the principles and procedures involved in writing, editing, or compiling dictionaries.
1. when you're in a car with the windows up and someone sneezes, filling the vehicle with a mist of nose spoo. even worse when the heater is on.
The TSA airport screening procedure.
my word of the day is Liquor.
The description of the physical features, such as the surface, atmosphere, etc, of the planet Mars.
[C19: from Greek Areos Mars + -graphy ]
Sitzfleisch /German/ - The ability to endure or carry on endless hours with grueling work or a tedious activity.
There are 3 main meanings for the polish word kurwa: 1. literally a whore, prostitute 2. a highly offensive term for a woman 3. used as world "fuck" in English language. Sometimes its also used instead of a comma (of course I mean in the speech - it gives time to think about next words and makes the speech/sentence more emotional)
A girl who a guy thinks about alot, but seems to be inaccessable.
Areolar glands or Glands of Montgomery
are sebaceous glands in the areola (of the nipple). The glands make oily secretions (lipoid fluid) to keep the areola and the nipple lubricated and protected.
The portion of the gland on skin's surface is called Montgomery tubercles. The round bumps are found in the areola, but also on the nipple itself. They can become exposed and raised when the nipple is stimulated. The skin over the surface opening is lubricated and tend to be smoother than the rest of the areola. The tubercles become more pronounced during pregnancy.
The number of glands varies from four to twenty-eight.
They are named after Dr. William Fetherstone Montgomery (1797-1859), an Irish obstetrician who first described them.
Someone used this one on a 31 years old friend:
Hebrew word nephel is used Biblically to refer to an "untimely birth."
Of or relating to text written from left to right and right to left in alternate lines.
The act of ingesting alcohol through ones rectum. The idea is to increase the alcohol's effect and the speed with which one becomes intoxicated.