- Last post
- 2,444 Responses
i'm not that into it but where's brazil?
you can't have the groups yet
I'm for argentina and for south africa
This is not surprising. I still don't agree on hosting a world cup in a country that doesn't have the necessary infrastructure
- one hopes that hosting it in SA will help create infrastructure. WC is the type of thing that build countries.lazerbass
- but what can you do? a strike's a strike and a sign that things are changing for those people.lazerbass
- not really, look at China's Bird Nest Stadium, and other previous Olympic Games stadiums built and abandonedOSFA
- All of Sydney's stadiums are being used.Amicus
- birds nest also has plans, just nothing since... last year. not really that longephix
anyone following this games today and over the weekend
See you in 2014.
Argentina is in trouble if they don't win today CALLES.... A couple of other countries are in the same situation today, it's win or win now...
watching Italy Bulgaria now
italy and ecuador scores
I've been following the qualifying games for South America and concacaf. My team (mexico) has been doing really good lately today we play Honduras, should be a good game those guys like to play super rough.
Argentina is going through some problems right now, they need a new coach and riquelme back.
Some of my favorite high lights of recent games.
Mexico vs Costa Rica
Mexico vs USA
Brazil vs Argentina
where are you watching the italy game?
Italy is in too i think
and portugal is not out yet
Holland is gonna win it all!! France sux... :)
ouch Argentina loses again! Can we have a world cup with out them or messi? seems kinda weird.
I am concerned about South Africa hosting it. Not sure if it was the right idea by FIFA. Sorry QBN South Africans...
would be keen to hear thoughts ..