- Last post
- 19,019 Responses
Rush Limbaugh charges Obama has declared war on marriage. Limbaugh's first, second, and third wives could not be reached for comment.
Just curious why everyone is so up in arms that Obama gave the order to assassinate Bin Laden. He gave the order, that's what Presidents do. The Repubs would be saying the exact same things if it had happened before 08. It's like a CD, or AD directing a designer.
Example: What message was Bush attempting to convey at the announcement of the end of combat back in '03? That he personally flew in a dropped the last 'official' bombs?
The International Coalition
NOAM CHOMSKY - TOP 10 MEDIA MANIPULATION STRATEGIES
- #5 reminds me of Kony 2012 and that Jason Russell guy talking over top the video. talks to people like kids and even talks to a kid like an idiot in the video.uuuuuu
- ...talks to a kid in the video like an idiot. Actually a lot of these remind me of that video because it was an obviouse work of propagandauuuuuu
- ...manipulative video.uuuuuu
Rothschilds-The Worlds most Wicked and Wealthiest family
Recording police with your smartphone is a Constitutional right, says DoJ
Shooting photos or video of police officers is a Constitutionally-protected right, says the U.S. Department of Justice.
In a win for technology, citizen journalism, and our Constitutional rights, the U.S. Department of Justice has issued a letter to the Baltimore City Police Department reconfirming that photographing, video- and audio-recording on-duty police officers is a Constitutional right protected by the First, Fourth, and Fourteenth Amendments.
An amendment that would legalize the use of propaganda on American audiences is being inserted into the latest defense authorization bill, BuzzFeed has learned.
The amendment would “strike the current ban on domestic dissemination” of propaganda material produced by the State Department and the Pentagon, according to the summary of the law at the House Rules Committee's official website.
The tweak to the bill would essentially neutralize two previous acts—the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948 and Foreign Relations Authorization Act in 1987—that had been passed to protect U.S. audiences from our own government’s misinformation campaigns.
Dosen't Romney's ascendency to official GOP candidate in this election cycle tell us A LOT about how socially un-conservative our electorate generally is?
Not really. To me, it just says that the guy the establishment choses wins every time.
Anyway Romney IS a social conservative. He's a devout Mormon....they don't even drink caffeine FFS:)
Robomney, Robama...blah, blah. Same guy, different skin color.
The only thing that needs to be decided between now and November is if the powers that be think the US population is controllable as things hit the shitter in the next four years. If they're deemed controllable, Obama gets the nod and the slow vice grip of the surveillance-security state and dismantling of the Republic continues under the Democratic™. Under an Obama presidency what's left of the Left can more easily be co-opted, thinking that "Obama is just being hampered by the Republicans in Congress..." Funny, he's not hampered in issuing executive orders for more foreign wars and drone killings, but if he needs to extend unemployment benefits or help anyone socially, well then "his hands are tied by Congress."
If on the other hand, The Powers That Be fear the masses Romney will win it, and you'll see actual public opposition on the streets to Romney's policies (which would be only a hair's difference from what Obama would do in any case) and out would roll in full force the wonderful police state apparatus in full force.
Get the fuck out now of this burning ship.
These are the only things that matter. Any political commentary on CNN or FOX or whatever is all smoke and mirrors - Birthers this, unemployment that, Trump this, Tea Party that, Occupy this...blaw blaw blaw.
It's all about putting the final seal on Empire now. Republic is over folks, move along.
- Perhaps I can interest you in this fine tinfoil hat? When shit in the this country is 1/1000000 as bad as Somalia, I'll worry.aaux
- Yes, because we're behind Ethiopa and Kenya in wealth distribution: http://en.wikipedia.…TheBlueOne
- Be proud of that. When you're ready for your tinfoil hat let me know. I know a good milliner.TheBlueOne
- It's easy to have closer income distributions when everyone is poor. Ever spend much time in either of those countries?aaux
- Keep ranting about the downfall of the us while you sit in your air-conditioned room with broadband access and a $2k computer.aaux