- Last post
- 77 Responses
- Koopsy 0
"Basically, it boils down to, is it worth mutilating your son so that he feels comfortable in a locker room among other naked men?"
Agreed, its not, and besides... if ever by some bizarre shift in the universe's plates I did ever feel like my foreskin stopped me erm, 'bonding' with the guys in the locker room... I'D JUST ROLL THE DAMN THING BACK.
- ukit 0
- pr2 0
as always i solve the problem with some story. SO i was at this party full of Jews (which basically meant all of them were cut, even the few Americans were of the cut type, so i was there standing all alone). But since i like to walk in the hornets nest i made the statement that women prefer the natural vibe. Before long we had all the women (Jewish and a few American) in the mix to see what they prefer. And i tell you, maybe i'm all that handsome and every single one of them wanted to get in my pants, but all sided on the uncut preference.
- This guy's penis is the best. THE BEST. High Five, Hoody Homie!Koopsy
- ( I never high five, I obviously have strong feelings about this issue LOL and ROFFLE)Koopsy
- my penis high-fives your penispr2
- Grass is always greener... could have been the same if all was reversed.ETM
- So tell us more about your sexy parties...ETM
- sputnik2 0
ok so from a woman's perspective, and uncut penis does look weird/like it's wearing a turtleneck. that being said, i don't know of any woman who would think less of or turn down a man because of that. it's a minor thing.
if our second child is a boy we'll have to seriously consider this issue. it's a tough one.
- Koopsy 0
Sputnik, would you consider cicumcision if your second child is a female?
- um, no. that removes quite an important piece of flesh whereas arguably, foreskin is no.sputnik2
- I was referring to none clitoral circumcision. The inner labia are removed, for hygiene and aesthetics.Koopsy
- i've never even heard of such a thing, but no i wouldn't do it.sputnik2
- thats illegal im pretty sure
and in the spirit of the thread - can we end it on 69?megE
- don't mind koopsy... he suffers from "the damage"7point34
- grunttt 0
regarding the hygiene argument... when I get out of the shower I can assure you that if there is one spot on my body that is cleaner than the rest, it's that spot.
- tasty 0
Always keep your knife in your sheath when you're not using it.
- sputnik2 0
i think the cleanliness argument is moot in this day and age. it's an aesthetics thing, and some doctors still insist that there is a slightly higher likelihood of trapping std yuckiness in there.
- sputnik2 0
- "substantial benefit"sputnik2
- yeah, because the uncut guys have more pleasure, thus more sexpr2
- The American Academy of Pediatrics has called the evidence "complex and conflicting," and therefore concludes that, at present, the evidence is insufficient to support routine neonatal circumcision.locustsloth
- concludes that, at present, the evidence is insufficient to support routine neonatal circumcision.locustsloth
- sublocked 0
bme pain olympics?
- Koopsy 0
I was reading just the other day about a sub culture of body modders who go in for for labiaplasty... female circumcision of the labia (can't remember if it was inner or outer just now) and there were photographs of pre-op, op and post-op, and the woman and her beau were really pleased with the end result. They claimed that since the operation she has felt aesthetically more attractive, sexually more sensitive and 'fresher'.
They speculated whetehr they would have the procedure done to a baby if it were permissable as it is for male babies and they said at that point they could find no reason not to.
I wish I could link to the article/blog/whatever it was, but I can't find it. I'll check in my browser history in the morning at the studio and post it in here maybe.
Would be interesting to know what people thought about it. Its a taboo-blurring sub-culture that is gaining ground in the West.
- jevad 0
This thread really, really disturbs me.
- epete22 0
- keepthemintact 0
Any woman who wants to circumcise their child should be made by law to undergo a circumcision herself to show that there is nothing to it. Basically the same parts are cut off, makes one into a sexual cripple, Not a medical organisation in the world condones it,The only people pushing for it to be done is child mutilating circumcisers . Every reason they put up is a lie. Are Americans and Canadians the only mamals in the world that need corrective surgery at birth???I dont think so!
- Rajah 0
Any man or woman who becomes squeamish at the sight of the natural body of a normal man betrays, thereby, a profound ignorance of life. That reaction can only be accounted similar to the many African women who cannot imagine NOT mutilating the genitals of their daughters, because it's all they have ever known.
To know the difference and not say anything ... even a gentle suggestion that male genital mutilation has been under fire during the last decades seems to me a betrayal of friendship. Indeed, what purpose are friends, if they cannot speak openly? To say nothing will forever compromise the friendship.
- chossy 0
sh sh shhh sh shh lets get you dressed sh shhh sh it's ok sh shssshhh come on it wasn't that bad come on let's get up.