- Last post
- 762 Responses
Tattoos are a sign of low intelligence. Can someone show me a tattoo that does not smack of cliche? Chances are if you have a tattoo you have a low intelligence level. A generalization yes, but accurate.
NOTE: This does not apply to Tattoos whose origin are part of an indigenous culture e.g. Maori, Samoan, etc. These actually have an original meaning. I do not mean to slander these originators.
Well done you.
you are the shit man. you are absolutely right tqgt. thanks for sharing.
i wanted 2 kanji. one that says "intelligence" and one that says "love"
unfortunately for me, together it looks like its says "smartass"
Agree 100% with tgqt.
strippers, thugs, prisoners, frat boys, dirty street kids, joshua davis.
I tattooed my IQ on my balls... intelligent... yesssssssss
I must admit I hate most tatoos.
I've never seen one that I think's good.
I caveat this with the fact I'm quite laid back about them, just esthetically I think they are universally shit from a creative point of view.
jaline? How is this SPAM....I am not promoting anything but my opinion.
- SORRY I SCREWED UP!!!!CALLES
- dog ear it... i meant to put it as a NOTECALLES
- No you're not.detritus
- Wonder is she has a day with Homer having a beard.fyoucher1
- i swear! I'm at work myself... sorry sorryCALLES
- -1 for apologizingPoint5
- someone tell me that is not a real tattoo, pls.janne76
- homer will look very strange when she gets an old fat arse.Amicus
- Homer will look troubled once a month if you catch my drift.CyBrain
- haha, immense!Hombre_Lobo
Wow a whole sleeve of complete cliche.
probably true, what about people who have indigenous tattoos who aren't necessarily part of that culture?
I reckon people who strongly/openly criticise others for having tattoos actually harbour some secret resentment that they were/are too pussy to get one and commit to something for the rest of their lives themselves!
at then end of the day if its not on your body then no skin off your nose aye?
I would bet anything that the homer 'clacker' is temporary or PSD'd
thanks for opening my eyes to this cosmic truth.
I feel so enlightened.
Would you mind if I called you "sensei" from now on?
- address me however you see fit flashbendertgqt
- where have you been?7point34
- England for 11 days. Then glorious Green Bay Wisconsin for footy ball the last couple daysflashbender
- well shit! any luck with the visa?7point34
- still waiting - according to an email from them I should have an answer by the end of this monthflashbender
"what about people who have indigenous tattoos who aren't necessarily part of that culture?"
Perhaps the biggest cliche of all. I don't harbor resentment and I do not want to stop people from getting tattoos. I just feel they are a sign of 'low intelligence'.
I love how people get really fucking defensive about tattoos.
Can people not like them?