- Last post
- 96 Responses
yay or nay?
i wish i was one.
for some reason everytime i see your screen name, i think it says the pubics. i am not sure why.
- subconscious desireThePublics
- very truevan_rijn
- its natural, i engineered my screen name to illicit an image of open-source genitals.ThePublics
- ThePublics ftwJaline
- i always read it as publicis.canuck
- my friend's surname is Purbrick...I always call her pubers.see_thru
- my images are turned off. am i missing out?emukid
- OH YEAHThePublics
- I like to wrap her legs around my head and use her as a feedbag.Jnr_Madison
- I'd milk her like a jersey cow and feed her some fresh cheese.ThePublics
- well not really missing out. its not pron. but still nicevan_rijn
- Eeew. I just grossed myself out.ThePublics
- c'mon girl let's you and me go swimmingggggphilipdrumman
- OMG yes. I love her/hips/panties/leg... i just came.PIITB
- I would hit it, I think?organic_grid
- tap tap tap tap.ThePublics
- her face probably looks beastly. nice bottom half though.sublocked
- now why do you have to be negative sunblock?PIITB
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
that's funny because there is nothing hipster about that magazine.
is hipster the new 80's look?
as far back as i can remember, that shit is still fucked up.
"Hipster" is an interesting word considering that anyone who thinks they are one is about as far from "hip" as you could possibly get.
hipsters do my head in!
What is a hipster?! People call me one but I am 32 and have been doing the same thing/stuff since highschool.
Maybe you're one of those old hipsters. Kramer was a hipster, remember.
what about hep cats? is it ok to be a hep cat?
Im not really a hipster. I exaggerate. But this is a conversation with a hipster:
Me: "Hey so I got that new post-humous J Dilla album"
Him: "Oh god. JDilla? Thats so overrated man"
Me: "Huh? Well I have followed his work since he started working with Common..."
Him: "Huh? Man nobody listens to JDilla anymore, get some spankrock"
Me: "oh ok, man. Whatever you say"
Him: "Dilla is so post-ironic."
Me: "Are you still talking?"