- Last post
- 67,515 Responses
My best friend is having a kid in a few weeks. He told me that after him and his wife, he wanted me to be next to hold the child. I'm a tad terrified.
Full disclosure: I don't like kids. Never wanted em, never will have them, and generally don't like being around them. He's gonna be a great father and raise the kid right, but the whole sphere of parenthood is kind of alien to me.
So yeah, parents of QBN, can I have some pointers on how to hold a newborn? Shit is scary.
- you'll be fine. just keep your nips awayCALLES
- just say "no thank you" and place it on the groundscarabin_net
- lol scarfuturefood
- just sit down and get them to give you the baby no risk of dropping thenmugwart
- HAHA @scarabinbezoar
- Yeah I think I like the scarabin method.garbage
- you hold them by the scruff of the neck, just like a cat.. they also like being swung around above your headdee-dubs
- haha scarabinFax_Benson
- don't be a pussy ... just hold their head and support themmonospaced
- Don't just hold them by their head tho...