- Last post
- 67,971 Responses
last night i slept terribly bad.
i tossed and turned, and went from our bed to our son's beds at least 3 times in the middle of the night after they woke up crying.
at 3am our youngest woke while i was in his bed next to him and i vaguely remember rubbing my eye as it felt stuck shut. and, it felt really weird as i rubbed it.
at 4am when he woke again it was swollen shut.
at 6am when we all woke i had giant bags under both eyes, but my right eye was also swollen and puffy up top and i could barely see through it.
now, it's mid-afternoon and i feel a great sense of pressure behind my right eye. things are a bit blurry if i close my left eye only looking out the right and it's still swollen, although not as bad.
web md says I have mad cow disease and that I need to be milked within the next few hours and given a strict diet of hay and oats.
anyone experience this before?
- Sounds like just a little glaucomarobotron3k
- I was going to suggest you to go to emergency med service, prob it 's nothing serious, but you're in US...OBBTKN
- do you wear contacts? pink eye?dorf
- did the milking help?Gnash
- Sounds like some sort of infection? Could be simply due to lack of sleep + stress. Hope you're ok!studderine
- Almost certain to be pink eye... from kid poop (wash those hands!). Hot water and a clean facecloth ... gently clean gunk every hour. Will be ok in 2 - 4 days.Centigrade
- maybe bitten by an insect?sofas
- Does the U.S. have the over-the-counter pink eye meds?ETM
- well, we did have a poop fight last night like a bunch of monkeys so that makes a whole lot of sense. it's feeling a bit better and the swelling is down a bitkona
- could you please go to a doctor?oey
- just rubbing your eye wrong can fuck it up (eg—an eyelash comes loose and gets stuck/pushed under the lid left for infection)... def go see a doctor, dude.PonyBoy
- Yes, I've experienced similar. Could be a bad stye that came in and got infected when you rubbed kid germs into them. Definitely see a doc and get treated.monospaced
- I give u 24 hours topsautoflavour
- crying can rupture tiny blood vessels in the eyes and eyelids. cool compresses and drink water. maybe stop your sexual activities till things get better.omg
- ^ this guy :/monospaced
- thoughts n prayers lifted up to your eye.
- the family probably uses the same bar of soap or body wash sponge in the household. just saying...omg
- Slept badly * not slept badset
- The fight to stop Americanism ruining the English language is futileset
- Welcome to parenthood ;-)mugwart
- All is well. After a decent nights sleep and a little nap this morning while at work my eyes are back to their normal size and 20/200 vision.kona
- thanks all for caring and thank you set for always jumping at the chance to correct everyone's grammatical errors and misspellings!kona
- lol forever a cunt I'm afraid.set
- Glad you're feeling better xset
- Serious question omg: are you retarded?monospaced
- I want to see a reality show about kona's family on TVdrgs