- Last post
- 1,016 Responses
Something that is worth thinking about...how would the U.S. political debate look if people just stopped being outraged over Trump himself and his crazy comments?
Who would benefit and who would be hurt under such a scenario?
- @yuekit what are your thoughts?chukkaphob
- It seems to me that Trump has created a cult of personality who will basically support him no matter what on the outrage of the day type stuff.yuekit
- But will they support him on killing internet freedom... gutting regulations on big banks ... privatizing national parks?yuekit
- Topics that the media covers maybe 5% of the time vs. 95% on the personal controversies.yuekit
- Yes, they will. I've had very reasonable people defend ending NN, gutting regulations, taking parks back, etc. They want less govt at all costs.formed
- “If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.” - Sun TzuIRNlun6