- Last post
- 39 Responses
re: 40% of new client contacts.
SPELL MY FUCKING NAME RIGHT, YOU CUNTS, IT'S BASIC FUCKING MANNERS. ONCE, ACCIDENTALLY THE FIRST TIME, FINE - BUT EVERY FUCKING EMAIL?!
ESPECIALLY YOU, LATEST GUY - ONE WRONG LETTER ON YOUR NAME AS YOU'VE BEEN DOING WITH MINE AND YOURS BECOMES A FUCKING SWEAR WORD, YOU HYPOCRITE.
- is your name Laquisha?Gnash
- what's his name? Hank?Fax_Benson
- I don't want to say his name, but it becomes scatalogical with one letter change (and letters are only two apart on keyboard)detritus
- Do it! Misspell his name in a reply email Deitrius.microkorg
- is his name Funkcapn_ron
- You think that's bad? I had a client for weeks spell my name "Dough". Like wtf, you calling me fat? I told him multiple times and the fukr still typed Doughkona
- I have a client who has insisted on calling me Gregg with two 'g's' for about six months now. For about 5 of those I've been calling him Davidd.set
- It's gone un-commented on. I was kind of hoping he'd reply with Greggg and we could ramp it up by a letter each time we correspondedset
- I like it when i do pre pro documents and on a big screen it says 'SHIT 1' instead of 'SHOT 1'DaveO
- haha set, why doesn't your response surprise me in any way? he hedetritus
- lighten up, Ellie.fooler
- A lot of these yanks miss the humour in our British mock angriness, don't they...set
- ^ some brits do, tooGnash
- This is trueset
- Damn Gnash I forgot to send you that font. Pretty sure we have it at work, will try and remember for next week...set
- no worries :)Gnash
- snow flurriesmonospaced
- Lol set with the daviddSunSunSun_