- Last post
- 11 Responses
Was part of a start-up back in '97 that did this. We were focused primarily in the automotive market, but planned on expanding.
Was slick technology for the time. It was before Flash could handle this type of stuff with any ease. It used photoshop files and would composite the layers that it needed based on the request and return an image for the requested config. Despite sounding slow, it was pretty damn fast.
The company was called EyeVelocity. And no, I had nothing to do with the name...
lol, sour ex-employees?Gnash
- yeah, me for one :)fugged
- i did some branding for a company with a similar technology around the same timeGnash
- @Gnash - could have been us.fugged
- for the life of me I can't remember the name. based in toronto, though.Gnash
- ah, then it wasn't us.fugged