Public Voice Network
- Best decade of your life?
- rape apologists 6262
- Vid of the Day 1852118521
- Chick of the Day 2004820048
- Your Bike 357357
- How much does a tattoo co… 1616
- Need someone chinese 3535
- QBN Collaborative Poem 559559
- Kicks! 208208
- online storage 33
- deport bieber 4343
- It's Friday! 761761
- Punches For: 544544
- Pic of the Day 8646986469
- Kickstarter of the Day 179179
- Wordpress Portfolio Filte… 11
- Israel bombing shit.. 863863
- News of the day... 15911591
- NY = Unhappiest City 7070
- Motion Design Salary San … 44
- PRISM 232232
- Trailer Of The Day 11511151
- Show your latest Pics 43284328
- the gif animation thread 2496424964
Aside form these duties, Darren now works as an Art Director for the UK based studio <a href="http://www.madebysix.com" target="_blank">"Six"</a>. In his role as a Snr Designer at his previous agency, he worked closely with brands such as Ben Sherman, Puma, Nike, Boxfresh, Portsmouth FC, Lee Cooper and Clarks Originals.
Darrens <a href=http://www.keepsmesane.co.uk target="_blank">personal work</a> (under the name Keepsmesane / Sane) is an eclectic mix of prefered styles and has been featured in numerous international publications and exhibitions. He is a regular contributor to QBN, Reform & Revolution, <a href="http://www.madebysix.wordpress.com" target="_blank">Picked by SIx</a>, Computer Arts, NTMY and Crown Dozen.
Darren was recently interviewed <a href="http://www.aisleone.net/2008/intervista/intervista-darren-firth/" target="_blank">here</a>
<a href="http://www.wearitwithpride.com" target="_blank">WIWP (Wearitwithpride)</a>
<a href="http://www.madebysix.wordpress.com" target="_blank">Picked by SIx</a>
<a href=http://www.keepsmesane.co.uk target="_blank">Sane</a>
- We Occupy
New Limited Edition Giclée Prints by Mario Hugo, Jean Jullien, David Callow and Jesse Auersalo.
- Mar 3, 13, 8:48 a.m.
A—B takes a more curated approach to cataloging cycle routes. The latest by HelloVon takes you on a tour of E.London gallery's.
- Feb 24, 13, 3:19 a.m.
Showing last 3 – Click here to view all Sane_Six’s broadcasts