- Last post
- 11 Responses
- hansglib 0
from the bbc:
A woman suffered serious burns when petrol ignited as she was decanting it in the kitchen of her York home because her daughter had run out of fuel.
The woman, who is in her 40s, suffered 40% burns in the accident in the Acomb area of the city on Thursday.
She has been taken to the burns unit at Pinderfields Hospital.
A fire service spokesman said: "Her daughter asked her mum for petrol because she had run out. The cooker was on and the fumes ignited."