- Last post
- 13 Responses
Great work from TEXAS!
I must sample the brew before I make a final judgement
'Meet the Beerworkers' is a dead link.
made with 100% pure barley, hops and hipsters
cans are shit
- everyone knows it tastes better in glass.sine
- you don't like it in the can?fooler
- of course he does fooler. hehheepanacea
- Cans are proper. Light can't get in like a bottle and who know how long that beer has been rotting in the tap.wagshaft
- it's colder, more crisp in glass. i never buy beer in a can. glass or a draft.sine
nice, hope the beer is good.
Austin Beerworks: Made by hipsters for hipsters.
looks good, cheers.