- Last post
- 32 Responses
The most beautifully grotesque font of our time? Discuss.
Love it. Very progressive, one of the most original typefaces i've seen in quite a while.
No. Grotesque it is though.
Its genious and I'm jealous
I hate it for some reason
would never use
ed fella, bruno munari and MMParis had a threesome, resulting in a love child.
It's name is Cumulus & Foam. It was adored.
I love it,
will fit well in the next fashion section of Dazed and confused.
makes me feel so french
- Feeling french is a bad thing.chivas
- I'm not french... ;pgeorgesIII
- Consider yourself luckychivas
- chivas, the french are latinos. so, why don't you shut your fake american voice.akrok
- What makes you think I like latinos either (but the french aren't)chivas
- Also, how does one shut one's voice?
I don't think you've heard my "fake" voice.chivas
- I've met only one french guy in my life and he was a cuntvitamins
- I also find it annoying when UK folks keep yapping with their accents thinking it's cutevitamins
- ok. have it your way.akrok
It looks like something my 3 year old daughter would draw, if I had a daughter.
When are people going to make some fonts that you can actually use?
Child-like font for child-like designs.
A. Tarkovsky in one of his movies from 1972 early in the beginning of the movie added a weird and atmospheric scene, which was also quite long. He justified it as following: "I made it long enough for the idiots to leave the theatre."
To separate the idiots...
This typeface has exactly the same function
No, drgz. There is nothing special about this typeface. It's ugly. Don't be pretentious.
The only "most" anything it is of our time is "ugly."
I like it. Couldn't really use it for anything though.
oh the drama!
It's so beautiful! It's so ugly!
Let's keep trying to define "good"