- Last post
- 9 Responses
I go through Care/of. It's about $90/month, but if I bought all of this separately, I'd be paying more (I've added it up and compared it on Amazon and Walmart.com). Been with them for about 2 years and have been very happy. You take a quiz and they outfit you based on the results of the quiz and what you're looking for.
- Plus a day's pills come in a single-serving biodegradable pack, so they're super easy.elahon
It's pretty difficult — if not impossible — to dial all of your DRV for each and every vitamin and mineral through diet, I think. I err on the side of a multivitamin every morning to make up any laggards.
- Sounds like the gateway drug to a keto diet.palimpsest
- Oh, hey now.
Nothing will keep me away from my lovely life-giving carbs, and don't you forget it.Continuity
- Just looking out for you. :Dpalimpsest
- just eat healthy. eat variety of food. only Need supplements if your doctor recommend.pango
There was an article years back (Maybe in the New York Times or Atlantic?) that had tested vitamins and supplements. Almost none of them, across brands and price points, had the quantity of the claimed ingredient in them. Some had none of the active ingredient. They’re not regulated like medication, so there’s a lot of room for fudging and fuckery.
Best to eat a balanced diet.
- That said I take a multivitamin for the placebo effect.monNom
I eat eggs and fruits every now and then
magnesium is like home depot for your body
No, i don't take.
Eat well, kids.