- Last post
- 13 Responses
One of the teams is going to win.
One of the teams is going to lose.
Someone at work that annoys me is huge Bengals fan. This pleases me.
I really enjoyed the Halftime Show such a great vibe but hooooooo boy if you go on social media and look at some of these reactions. Just ugly people.
- Why Drake?moogchild
- drake is a very outspoken proponent of wage slavery. he wants minimum wage halved. absolute cunt tbh.kingsteven
- Why Drake, because he's just the mascot of that meme because of the gestures. Nothing to do with the message itself.NBQ00
- Wake up sheeple!palimpsest
- neverscared always on point.palimpsest
- lol palimpfadein11
- more like points... plural.neverscared
- Neverscared, everybody!palimpsest
- "Always on points."
- complexity how does it work ?neverscared
Professor of Geometry from the University of Sciencepalimpsest
- LOL, didn´t make it to the dean like u .. , but you are a the bestest boss .... no doubt about it.neverscared
- Kindergarden was all I ever needed to get a grasp on language.
#hooked #on # phonicspalimpsest
- you are hitting all the key points of the problem, like a good dean should.neverscared
- "Kindergarden" - only Europeans use this word, so I was told several times.
what is your professional opinion on this dr. @neverscared?sted
- reality has it that its spelled.. - kindergarten - in austria and germany... for the rest... i don´t know dr.stedneverscared
- maybe they used arnies austrian heritage for the flicks title.. fun fact he grew up 3 houses away where i grew up...neverscared
- I think all the time I've been on QBN you've moaned about your marriage. Get her binned, reap the financial rewards and post about it on here like a legend.PhanLo
- The overwhelming level of clichés here are pretty unbearable even though yellow Drake is making a valid point about company salaries.CyBrainX
- yellow Drake never had a single thought his own, just sayinsted
- @sted for further enquiry i advise u to ask palimspet..who pridens himself of language mastery , but seems not to know how to write kindergarten correctly..LOLneverscared
- let´s hope his geometry skills are more precise.neverscared
- The gift that keeps on giving.palimpsest
- lol I've made that typo countless times, no idea why and still can't get used to "day care". so @palimpsest kindergar(d)ten is it a european thing?sted
- a gift with endless points... my dean always said.neverscared
- riemann is much proud of you.neverscared
I love rap music, but live performances are corny as fuck.