- Last post
- 3 Responses
My neighbor, who's been borrowing stuff (mostly tools) for me all year (that she always returned, though). I came home to find a gift basket with a very sweet thank you note, a selection of nice coffee, chocolate, sweets and a bottle of specialty glögg. Lovely.
Glögg, gløgg or glögi is a spiced, usually alcoholic, mulled wine or spirit. It is a traditional Nordic drink during winter, especially around Christmas. In the Nordic countries, hot wine has been a common drink since at least the 16th century.
Ooo sounds yummy.
- Yessir. Go make it. My secret ingredient: a splash of cola (don't tell anyone).jagara
- Seems to be trending? Saw a friend making it...canoe
- like Sangria?sted
- Naw man. It' warm and very christmas'y :)jagara
- It’s good, they sell it at IKEA along with Skum, also goodprophetone
- BLOSSA baby!ArchitectofFate
For everyone that watched the new Matrix so now I don't have to waste 2 1/2 hours of my life on it.