- Last post
- 23 Responses
And you know where all this is going? STRAIGHT TO THE OCEANS :D :D :D :D :D ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Stop using plastic nownb
- How’s your stock investing stuff going?monospaced
- What you’re seeing there is corruption and gov providing zero infrastructure for the populationinteliboy
- @mono Not good these days as the market totally dumped. But iam a long investor and believe in my picks, no stressBennn
- we humans are the worst. We deserve a death planet.milfhunter
- Dumb cucks should be buttfucked with a cactusbabydick
- Every time I go spearfishing I was come back with more garbage than fishGuyFawkes
- cry me a riverutopian
- Seen this happen in the Phillipines. Villagers leaving all their trash on the beach..Brabo_Brabo
- It';s gone by morning so what do they care.Brabo_Brabo
The Kremlin warned it could blow up 32 GPS satellites with its new anti-satellite technology, ASAT, which it tested Nov. 15 on a retired Soviet Tselina-D satellite, according to numerous news reports.
Russia then claimed on state television that its new ASAT missiles could obliterate NATO satellites and “blind all their missiles, planes and ships, not to mention the ground forces,” said Russian Channel One TV host Dmitry Kiselyov, rendering the West’s GPS-guided missiles useless. “It means that if NATO crosses our red line, it risks losing all 32 of its GPS satellites at once.”
Sixth mass extinction: 23 more species declared extinct
The list includes eleven species of birds, eight species of freshwater mussels, two fish, a bat, and a plant from the mint family.
Twenty-two animals and one plant were formally declared extinct by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. The group joins the list of 650 plants and animals in the U.S. thought to be lost to extinction. Scientists warn that these are just some of the many species falling victim to a human-caused mass extinction event.
- 18 new species around the world that have been recently described by scientists in 2021sted
- 8,700,000 species currently on the planet. Tragic as it is, 23 is not 'Mass'.Morning_star
- ^and yet ONE species fucks up the party for the rest of those MILLIONS of other speciesgrafician
- Not quite true, invasive species (Rats, mice etc) are the trigger for up to 60% of recent extinctions. E.g red squirrels vs grey squirrels.Morning_star
- Mint grows pretty easily... probably could have saved that one.BK
- I will not missed that bloody red woodpecker.utopian
- crypto mining brings them back...neverscared
- I wanna hear about the new species.Nairn
- We should put more money into creating new species.
- Or get scientists into splitting species in the taxonomy. Like printing money. We decide what a species is anyway.palimpsest
- Give us solutions.palimpsest
- they could just be hiding really well.shapesalad
- 503 new species were described in 2020Morning_star
- That's the spirit!palimpsest
- We should be irradiating wildlife to introduce new variants. Let's speed this shit up a little.Nairn
Planet is fine, people are fucked. -George Carlin
Australia isn't real!
money isn't real