- Last post
- 12 Responses
Looking for a "drafting" stool or any ergonomic stool that promotes good posture and works for a sit/stand adjustable height desk.
Any price is fine, I want good design and am willing to pay for it.
There is no good posture. Change your position often, to whatever is comfortable, avoid holding a static posture
- Underrated advice.palimpsest
- Great advice, but also I still am in need of a stoolnb
- agreed. should try not to repeat same actions over and overhardhat
- The most comfortable position is the next one.i_monk
- ^ Seeing this one out of the blue, I really thought somebody was having toilet issues.garbage
- Dynamic sitting is the way to go in either case.garbage
Has someone posted pictures of feces yet?
Any price is fine? I can make you a stool from gold, it will cost you shitloads of money
Call to stool?