- Last post
- 5 Responses
Who’s in Paris right now? How are things?
Job market? Life? I haven’t been to Paris in 7 years. Is it as good as I remember?
As an American, I'd be interested in that job market too. We're going to need a parachute country at some point.
Do we? I’m doing well in NYC. But part of me wants the romance and culture of Paris
Cancun is a cheaper destination if you are trying to escape
May be it's me who's getting old... but forget about romance and culture... It's more about decay, insecurity and trashes all the place.... Check #saccageparis one of most popular hashtag here. https://twitter.com/saccageparis…
I love my country I love Paris, I'm so sad to see that.
- Those art art installations, not trashGnash
- same difference.utopian
- Lol yeah even it is art, well, shitty street art is not a vibe I’m looking fornb
- This is what happens when you let the 3rd world into your cultured refined cities. And Airbnb.shapesalad
- @shapesalad wow! Maybe if they haven't let themselves into those "3rd world" countries things should have been different.Beeswax
- Can the city of Paris not simply hire a bunch of street cleaner crew folk to walk around and deal with street trash pickup?prophetone
- Seems obvious?prophetone
- Wrong or right, his sounds 100% like New York.CyBrainX