- Last post
- 8 Responses
Who the fuck doesn't like noodles? All that slurpy goodness.
I need recipes, all the recipes. What are your go-to's? Please post links or detailed descriptions. Let's make this thread the ultimate noodle archive.
While personally, I'm more in love with the Asian variety, I'm an equal noodle person. So if it's rice, egg, flour. etc., It don't matter. Post. that shit.
Garlic Chili Oil Noodles:
A japanese person taught me to take an ordinary egg, stir it in with some boiling hot pot noodles and it gives it some texture. Try it sometime!
A good spicy, flavorful, Asian noodle dish is quite possibly my favorite food of all time.
- Mine too! Try the garlic chili noodles that I posted above, although I've yet to find the Sichuan chili flakes so I just use crushed red pepper flakes.MarleyMarl
- I would destroy those noodles. And there’s an Asian grocery store two miles from me. Gonna stock up on some new pantry items for sure.monospaced
Recipes! Where are the recipes!
I put together a super detailed recipe of yakisoba I make weekly for a family member out of town, compete with pictures of the process.
If you make this, let me know how it turns out!
- I keep these packs of noodles in my fridge at all times. The veggies i use i almost always have. Perfect second life left over meat.shellie
- If you have multiple mates, its a nice touch. Left over steak, chicken, shrimp, pork loin. Yes! My partner doesn't like cabbage or mushro but I suggest adding.shellie
- *multiple meates.shellie
- Access requestedmonospaced
- your work is blocking mono sharing is "anyone with the link". try using personal Gmail. tried to share with your email address it said your org is blockingshellie
- yup, it's work securitymonospaced
- I'm viewing it now! Thank you!monospaced
- I'm making this tonight!!shellie
- That looks fucking delicious, Shellie!Continuity
I had higher hopes for this thread. Sigh.