- Last post
- 3 Responses
With flash about to be gone, I've been looking through some of the flash sites I remember fondly.
There is one that I've not been able to find: a promo site for the Beatles’ 2003 album "Let It Be...Naked". It included some interesting storytelling and animation as I remember. I've looked all over for an archived version but had no luck.
Anyone have a link or remember who made it?
Maybe the HiRes guys?
Still live this one
- A classic! But i don't think it was them. FYI they have lots archived: http://archive.hi-re…Daithi
- +1 loved HiRes back in the dayfadein11
- @daithi - it was def HiRes it's what made their name along with Soulbathfadein11
- sorry Daithi, misunderstood your comment.fadein11
- Sorry yes the RFAD site is 100% hi-res :) .That and the Donnie Darko site were mind-blowingDaithi
- I was obsessed with them back then, even tried to get some freelance work but failed miserably hafadein11
I’m shocked I don’t remember that.
Possibly a long lost fan project ?
You can try reaching out to these guys otherwise, seems like they worked on something similar in 2013 using older flash content, maybe the stuff you remember ?