- Last post
- 8 Responses
Just logged into QBN on ios14 and my phone told me I need to change my password as it’s been released in a data leak..
Is QBN needing to tell us something?
I get all sorts of warnings when I use different WiFi connections about QBN, at home it seems ok though
If hackers want to log into our QBN accounts, let them...maybe the quality of the discourse will improve ;)
Please...don't blame Hayoth, he's dumber than box of rocks.
and also dude, stop fucking re-using passwords lol
QBN is just a php script pulling text from a mysql database, did you think they had a "security department" caring for security?
change your password, don't re-use passwords for different services!
There's no data breach, you're just being careless with your security
- What so I should change all my passwords? I thought password1234 was strong enoughautoflavour
- I always use just "password" it fools them every time.utopian
- With capital P for extra securitymoldero
- this is a valid supposition... except I only call myself imbecile here and google creates / stores my passwords. sted & i discussed this issue months ago.imbecile
- That's it....I'm changing my password to imbecile1234utopian
- Auto, change it to Password_1234, you'll be fine.Continuity
- you guys are idiots. you should set your password to three times your username. Easy. Unless your username is flung*ho%$ksjahfd25Nairn
- this is the only place I've used this password on the internet and it shall stay that wayshellie
auto you're using the same pw and email combo somewhere else where it got flagged.
no data breach happened.