- Last post
- 1,140 Responses
What does Dilbert have in store for us today? Over 5,000 dead in the past 48 hours, should lead to some doozy press fights.
Clearly he and his Trumpwads are defeating the "Invisible Enemy".
- locked and loadedfadein11
- in 5sted
- Is he gun shy today? Where's our entertainment?MarleyMarl
- just the usual 1h delaysted
- Out in the garden today where reporters will have to use mics for questions ... hmm, I wonder why?? hmmmmm hmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmRamanisky2
- social distancing fail on entry.fadein11
- Jesus. Let's do this. I'm almost out of popcorn.MarleyMarl
- Go time!MarleyMarl
- wtf lol, the WHO's cover up of the virus... this guyfadein11
- These aren't just any ventilators, "high quality, these are high quality ventilators".MarleyMarl
- I wish I hadn't bothered... it's too dark and bizarre. what's with the endless listing of companies lol.fadein11
- I feel for my American friends more than ever.fadein11
- this isn't even funny anymore... he's just spewing shit...renderedred
- a very, very dark and bizarre reality show, where people die for real...renderedred
- the tipping point where he´s movin into the insane asylum is close...neverscared
Last month was the first March without a school shooting in the United States since 2002.
- we're fucked!capn_ron
- lol SUPER FUCKEDRamanisky2
- ahaha the plan is: get larry and ross infected by lighthizer, make the last row disappear. then discredit meadows with the crap they have known for a long timested
- and by that time steven mnuchin will be destroyed and crawl his way back to goldman.sted
- idiocracy ... a Youtuber or an Influencer soon presidentBennn
- The Greatest Show on Earthutopian
- Barbie and Ken can run an entire country just fine, no need for media celebrities. They will build the new elite, what will be untouchable by the plebs rustica.sted
- it feels better if you imagine the background graphics as a toilet bowl rim and these fucks are merely on their way down... FUCK this nepotistic shit alreadyPonyBoy
- Wow, not sure we can be any more fucked at this stage.MarleyMarl
- The scary thing it can always get worsejaylarson
- thankfully this is fake news : https://thehill.com/…sarahfailin
- madness at work.neverscared
Positive numbers today in the sense they’re going down. Maybe we’re not fucked?
- It's Easter Sunday; wait until tomorrow for the numbers to be reportedKrassy
- Tweets and Prayers Americautopian
- wait a bit more...all the folks that 'got together' for easter...they'll show up positive in a few days/week...exador1
- "It's coming back bitches!!" -Dr. Fausirobotron3k
- lol@ Tweets and Prayerssted
- expert Fauci knows what he's doing. Everything is under control. Wash your hands!Krassy
Dumped Milk, Smashed Eggs, Plowed Vegetables: Food Waste of the Pandemic
In Wisconsin and Ohio, farmers are dumping thousands of gallons of fresh milk into lagoons and manure pits. An Idaho farmer has dug huge ditches to bury 1 million pounds of onions. And in South Florida, a region that supplies much of the Eastern half of the United States with produce, tractors are crisscrossing bean and cabbage fields, plowing perfectly ripe vegetables back into the soil.
- America the Beautiful
Land of the Free
Home of the Wastefulutopian
- Why is there no system in place to redistribute it?PhanLo
- does this reflects that tremendous amount of excess what nobody actually cared about?sted
- Could have collaborated and made cream of onion soup.shapesalad
- The dairy stuff is so regulated by gov u can't easily adapt. The farming and supply side has long been so controlled by govsdeathboy
- America the Beautiful
I’m so sorry for this, Americans. Good luck for all of you. Thoughts and prayers. And easter bunnies.
The Great American Return to Normal is coming.
24% of small businesses report having temporarily closed their business in the last two weeks.
Among those who haven’t temporarily shut down yet, 40% report it is likely they will do so within the next two weeks.
54% of all small businesses are reporting they have closed or could close within the coming weeks.
43% of small businesses say they are 3-6 months away from permanently shutting down.
24% say they are two months or less from closing permanently and 1 in 10 that say they are less than one month away from permanently shutting down.
The most common business responses to the COVID-19 disruption are shortening hours of operation (30%), temporarily closing (24%), and adjusting employee salaries or hours (17%).
Jan 8th - First CDC warning
Jan 9th - Trump campaign rally
Jan 14th - Trump campaign rally
Jan 18th - Trump golfs
Jan 19th - Trump golfs
Jan 20th - first case of corona virus in the US, Washington State.
Jan 22nd - “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
Jan 28th - Trump campaign rally
Jan 30th - Trump campaign rally
Feb 1st - Trump golfs
Feb 2nd - “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China."
Feb 10th - Trump campaign rally
Feb 12th - Dow Jones closes at an all time high of 29,551.42
Feb 15h - Trump golfs
Feb 19th - Trump campaign rally
Feb 20th - Trump campaign rally
Feb 21st - Trump campaign rally
Feb 24th - “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA... Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
Feb 25h - “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
Feb 25h - “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away... They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
Feb 26th - “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
Feb 26th - “We're going very substantially down, not up.” Also "This is a flu. This is like a flu"; "Now, you treat this like a flu"; "It's a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we'll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner."
February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
Feb 28th - “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
Feb 28th - Trump campaign rally. “This is their new hoax.”
March 2nd - “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”
March 2nd - “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”
March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”
March 5th - “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”
March 5th - “The United States... has, as of now, only 129 cases... and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
March 6th - “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down... a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
March 6th - “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful.... the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
March 6th - “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it... Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
March 6th - “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”
March 7th - Trump golfs
March 8th - Trump golfs
March 8th - “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”
March 9th - “This blindsided the world.”
March 13th - [Declared state of emergency]
March 17th - “This is a pandemic,” Mr. Trump told reporters. “I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.”
March 18th - "It’s not racist at all. No. Not at all. It comes from China. That’s why. It comes from China. I want to be accurate."
March 23th- Dow Jones closes at 18,591.93
March 25th - 3.3 million Americans file for unemployment.
March 30th - Dow Jones closes at 21,917.16
April 4th - 6.6 million Americans file for unemployment. 300,000 infected with COVID-19, 1300 deaths in one day.
- April 9th - Most coronavirus cases in New York City can be traced back to Europe, not Asia, research showssted
- April 9th - Another 6 million people apply for unemployment, bringing the total to 16 million newly unemployed over 3 weeks.nb
- Can you fucking imagine Fox News if this was how Obama dealt with this situation?inteliboy
- I'm not buying that the Coronavirus was exclusively brought in by Europe. Left Wing Liberals don't even believe that bullshit!utopian
- Coming to the U.S. on Jan. 31, 430,000 People Have Traveled From China to U.S. Since Coronavirus Surfaced. https://www.nytimes.…utopian
- Trump only closes borders for Muslims.monoboy
- Sorry, dollars.monoboy
- Actually, what does it matter?monoboy
- Somebody needs a new hobby, serious TDS stripping creativity awayBustySaintClaire
- I love the "One day like a miracle, it will disappear."yuekit