- Last post
- 6 Responses
I just saved 2 months of Adobe rent. Do it, y'all!!
yeah i think this is covered in the FUCK ADOBE thread
Considering the number of self-employed freelancers using adobe products facing adverse business conditions during this Chinese origin WuHan Virus time — with no sick pay, salary insurance or cash runway — it'd be a very nice and easily affordable gesture if Adobe suspended fees for all users for the next 3 months.
Thanks for sharing, 99,98 € more for rice and pasta!
Has anyone with the annual plan tried this? It says I’d have a pretty hefty cancellation fee.
- You can skip past that in the carousel to get to the offer on the next slide. Devious bastards.monoboy
- I can confirm that it 100% worked for me.monoboy
- Nice, I was too scared to click beyond the cancellation fee as it was over 200 notes! But, yes it worked for me too.Wolfboy
- Same. But the little UX timeline thing at the top gave it away. I reconcile this by the fact I've paid them £3,000 since going freelance five years ago.monoboy
- And probably paid more than them in tax.monoboy