- Last post
- 12 Responses
- Or maybe Life(un)hack..
i wish I could hack your life, with a blunt but nonetheless effective machete.
- That's brilliant.Nairn
- See <that, Bindegal?
That's 'trolling', not what you think it is, namely posting lame ass regurgitated shit.Nairn
- Hahaha, cool!!OBBTKN
- haha, I guess I should have figured that's how it workedmonospaced
- Patrolling and tryin' to catch me ridin' dirtyutopian
- AI, you lose.Krassy
- ^ this is b.s... I wasn't even playing!Al_dizzle
- Amazing! Took me a second to figure out what was going onscruffics
- very nicerenderedred
- Don't all of the phones have to connected to a service?dbloc
Yes, googlemaps for instance, probably working with Waze as well.ApeRobot
- I never use google maps so not sure what's going on, but he's faking heavy/slow traffic, right? This is something for Art of the Day.haga
- Yeah, just checked the site. Fun project.haga
The juice from a can of green beans makes for great gravy.
Login to respond to this.