- Last post
- 3 Responses
Just moved so we are cutting the cord. Looking for recommendations on what streaming service(s) to go with.
Some combo of Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, and premium add-ons that likely end up costing more than a traditional cable bill. That's what I do anyway.
What about torrents?
- too much work and then you have to store everything and make sure your server is all set up and maintained and everyone knows how to use it ... mehmonospaced
- I torrent movies I want to see but only once they're out and at highest quality. I only keep the ones I might watch again.monospaced
Subscribe to 1-2 services, then trade logins with others to get the rest. For example, we buy Netflix and Hulu and share it and receive HBO and Disney+ in return. Everyone wins.
We cut cable well over 1 year ago, dropping my bill by $120 each month. I don't miss anything at all, I've saved over $1,500, and I can buy any shows I want if they aren't streaming.
- I buy season passes to Rick and Morty and a couple of other shows that I care enough about to see when they air. I get uncensored high quality and own it.monospaced
- The whole SEASON of a show is but a fraction of a monthly bill. I can buy all I want and still come out cheaper than cable.monospaced
- This sounds a lot better than my $260/month cable/internet bill from Verizon.CyBrainX
- Fuck Verizon and their cable.monospaced