- Last post
- 4 Responses
Suggestions for email hosting?
Maybe a company?
I use fastmail.
I've been messing with this for some time.
the whole business stack can be addressed with 2 services.
• office operations goes to G Suite (gsuite.google.com)
along with google cloud platform for any webapp needs; (anything from a minecraft server to web server for decoupled apps) g suite is pretty easy to migrate mail, file and office operations
- list of google services: https://support.google.com/a/ans… , https://cloud.google.com/
- $12 /user/ month ($60/m or 5 users get you unlimited cloud storage)
• i also use mega business cloud drive for unlimited storage (mega.nz/business)
- $11/ user/ month (x3 for unlimited to kick in)
so $45 bucks covers anything you'd need for online/office management (including user, hardware management, Marketing & Dev Ops)
* pro-tip don't use file stream, clone/mirror instead
Your data is your data:
... never used for advertising purposes.
... never transmitted to third parties.
... never scanned for data mining purposes.
Designed for security, from the ground up, and entirely Free and Open Source Software.
End-to-end encryption available.
No back doors.