- Last post
- 16 Responses
Drums, Romania, Bog Oak, Neil Peart
Watch & absorb minutes 40 - 60
what about for video? I have to make short promos for corporates every now and again. Animations mostly. Can't just rip Apple forever.
Is there any blog/websites you guys visits often to get inspired and see whats trending?
- Awwwards is solidthumb_screws
- https://muz.li is a solid aggregatoruan
- the chrome app is great.uan
- cool thanks. Keep em comingBennn
- I used to enjoy siteinspire.com. Haven't looked at it for a while.monNom
- yeah I already got it in my bookmarks :)Bennn
^^ use Instagram, follow some design accounts you like, then use explore page to get other recommended content. repeat.
- yeah i feel its gonna be lost in the algorythm and i wont see half of itBennn
- id prefer websites i think so i can save images for laterBennn
- nothing will ever be comprehensive no matter the medium, and you can save images on instagram too.sinjun
- IG sucks, imho, unless you live on a phone. Websites you can see large enough and save images easily.formed
- Go Compare ads?Nairn
- I've seen those...you know a trend's over when the ad industry uses/abuses itBaskerviIle
- Kanye west album designer was an early adopter of this. Oh and Antisocial Social Clubfadein11
- Pfft this 70s lookrobotron3k
works good in motionuan
- IT'S COOL
- I dunno ... it might look interesting, but it says absolutely nothing ... it's a design dead end except to catch the eye, as it fails to communicatemonospaced
- @Nairn those go compare ads are truly shite. No reason for it and badly executed at that.
Sprite seems to be at it toowoowahesque
- Is that your Manor, uan? I used to live just behind where that photo was taken from!Nairn
- no, I got the pic from twitter...maybe from someone you know from town and I follow 'cause of qbn.uan
- Sorry, uan - I totally forgot that you're on the continent. For a moment there, i mistook you for a Brit. My apologies! ;)Nairn
The millennials are really into the "outline fonts trend" incorporated into their website designs.
What are your links to see graphic design inspirations and current trends ??
I'm a little off of all this since a few years now and need to get back at it.