- Last post
- 8 Responses
He has recently designed some really cool futuristic shoe box designs. https://www.chrisdarmon.com/Matc…
- lookin goodbezoar
- is that HIM?renderedred
- Yes it is him....and what jealous talentless twat downloaded this post?utopian
- He did it. He really did it.mg33
- i got to give it to him, he didn't give uprenderedred
- I mean, you've got to spend $200+ on shoes you will barely want to wear lest they get dirty... but presto, you get the box.mg33
- They're still crap.MrT
- YESSS bring him back! resurect that bullshit from the necro-thread-graveya...ArchitectofFate
- he didn't do shit.. they are still renders..autoflavour
- did they ever get produced?exador1
wasnt there a shoebox guy on qbn a few years back?
I can see someone making a documentary on him like Jiro dreams of Sushi.
Dedicated his entire life to perfecting the shoebox. Some say he was mad, but he never wavered from his pursuit or his craft.
I friended him (Chris Darmon) on Facebook for a little while.
Eventually I got annoyed with his constant Nike worship and commented saying: "Imagine if you took all the time you waste trying to help shoe companies sell sweatshop products at 100x markup, and instead use that energy and creativity to help non-profits or solve real problems in this world"
He deleted the comment unfriended me.
Who wants to help me prototype an actual matchbox shoebox by dipping some Nikes in white phosphorous?
That guy sent me a LinkedIn invite last night. Coincidence?