- Last post
- 5 Responses
Hi QBNers, I've started a 10 team Yahoo fantasy football (NFL) league and it's first come first serve, so if you want to demonstrate your dominance over the rest of the QBN community, sign up meow!
The buy-in is $25 and it's a half point-per-reception with a "superflex." It should be a lot of fun!
The draft is currently set for Tuesday, August 20 at 7:00 PM Pacific.
Auto-drafting is an option for those who want to participate but can't make the draft date/time work.
There was a problem
We're sorry, but you appear to be trying to register for your cash league from a restricted location (restricted state: AZ). If you believe you do meet all eligibility requirements, please contact Customer Care. (Error #982)
- maybe AZ doesn't allow online betting/gambling?monospaced
- So you can ride a motorcycle without a helmet, but can't bet online?!?!? Crazy.mathinc
- yeah... I tried too, math... no go :(
(I'm also in AZ)PonyBoy
- Not sure it'll work, but you might be able to use Firefox with DNS-over-HTTPS (DoH) set up to get around it. Failing that, a VPN proxy should sort you out.Nairn
- I have a VPN proxy and don't know why I didn't flip it on... I'll give it a shot when I'm back at my computer and let you know, mathPonyBoy
- :( no goPonyBoy
- That's a bummer! AZ apparently doesn't like to have funMondoMorphic
- Damn.. Oh well, I got a lot going on anyways and probably don't have time for a fantasy football league. Thanks AZ.mathinc
Great points, Nairn. I know a lot of people living in states with gambling restrictions who get around them the VPN proxy method. I know it probably feels like a hassle, but it's easier than it sounds.
Bumping. The draft will be next week so if you want to join, now's the time!