- Last post
- 5 Responses
I need to buy one for someone.
a) Should I just fucking ask them what they want? I've not got any great ideas, and don't want to buy useless shit.
b) Any wedding present suggestions?
c) If I made something for them - would that be a heartfelt and caring gesture or "Jesus Christ he's cheap"?
- LMFAO! Read this quickly and saw "if I made something that said Jesus Christ is cheap" like a sign or something.mg33
- ok, end thread, that's it - a sign insulting Jesus. they'll love it.Nairn
- I'm sat here giggling to myself, imagining their faces as they opened the package - the wide-eyed disbelief and slowly nodded entirely insincere thanks.Nairn
- ... My partner giving me evils from the side, angry-whispering "You always have to go and fuck it up, don't you?!"Nairn
- LOL. My work is done.mg33
get them a discount on a divorce lawyer. statistically, it will have greater value than a tchotchke or appliance
Ask the bride for the gift registry.
Only buy off their registry. Trust me. They're already going to get a ton of shit they don't want from ancient relatives that can't find a registry online, and they'll have to throw it away or regift. Just get them what they want and they'll be happy. Plus cash.
either ask them or ya buy from registry.
or a suitcase full of money is always good.