- Last post
- 6 Responses
How do you save / manage / keep yours?
ctrl + shift + b
drag and drop
right click delete
Firefox Bookmarks Toolbar. Synced in my Firefox account across all my devices.
- yyaa best solution eversted
- I need to get my arse in gear and setup a firefox account. So stupid that my two main computers have entirely seperate bookmark lists on the same softwareNairn
- Firefox account is cool, you can select what you want to sync, works like a charm, never buggedBennn
- Bookmarks in Pocket? Is that effective? Pocket is cool to save articles and stuff, but as a bookmark tool?Bennn
- That's how I use it and that's how they introduced it years ago.mg33
- Bookmarking / saving things are the same action with the same intention. I like it because I can get to it on, and save in, any browser, or my phone.mg33
- I have over 80 tags I use for things I save, add new ones if I need to, and it's far easier than creating new bookmark folders.mg33
- We mostly use Chrome at work, which is why i stepped away from Safari bookmarks, even if I'm all Apple at home and work.mg33
- As far as bookmarking vs. saving - they're the same action with the same end result.mg33
- Upside to Pocket is seeing an image with saved items, easier to find what you're looking for than just a page title in a browser bookmark list.mg33
- makes a lot of lists of bookmarking tools, too, such as: https://www.lifewire…mg33
Save them to designated folders, like any other sane person.