- Last post
- 10 Responses
Client asked me to work on a new shirt graphic... keeping it in brand - simple, type-if-nothing-else
I created an icon for Trump's hair shape and color. As I look at it now I can probably get away with creating a wave - a tip to that swoosh of a do.
The before image is suggestive, playful, not perfect, maybe it works just because it can.
The after image was after I moved the icon on top of the "i" - something that might make more sense if looked at literally in Spanish.
I could be off... looking for feedback.
I kinda feel the first one is one of those times where the DJ doesn't have a super clean mix but the songs are spot on...
I could being somewhat stubborn and I wasted a bunch of time on something that is functionless in context
I prefer the Adiós with the correct grammar. Trump name should be smaller or something suggesting leaving, because the expression means "Goodbye" if not it could suggest the original expression "A Dios «te encomiendo» = I entrust you to God"...
My humble opinion
Agree with Salarue, Adiós needs to be spelled correctly since the Spanish needs to be correct for the line to work. But you could make the accento gold and slightly larger, which could be cool. The expression means "For God" you could also say, "Vaya con Dios" or in different tone, "Pa' Fuera Trump" Which is more Northern Mexico Spanish saying meaning, "Throw Trump outside" which has more attitude and humour. Just some thoughts...
I've seen it spelled both ways:
in Spanish the tilde goes where the syllable is stressed on on a vowel (with exceptions), in this case it goes on the last one.
The shape of that tilde is used for the letter "n" so it's incorrect on top of the letter "I".
the correct tilde is this one " ´ "
adiós is an acute word, those words carry the tilde when they end in a vowel, N or S, otherwise they don't.
That tilde you have there is only used on top of the N letter, as in Ñ.
(Champagne - ChampaÑa)
so drop the ˜
If you take out all the accents and linguistic narrative...
What if it's just his hair over his "o" face?
Does that pig have wings?
- I think you could do the Adiós done grammatically correct (maybe make the accento red), then make the gold hair become the capital T in Trump...robotron3k
- Another one would be to make the word Adiós the top bar of the capital T in Trump. Maybe even do it in the same shape as the golden hair so it's one stencil.robotron3k
- Way too soft, what about, 'Chupa mi verga Trump" or "no mames Trump" you gringos need to make shit with cojones...robotron3k
- Make enamel pins thanks.shellie
- It's an improvement but it still reads "Ah-dee-ohs" for me.deadsperm
- This is good.sea_sea
- robot - missing subtlecanoe
- pac man eata blue ghost and cherry toocanoe
- lol at robo trying to leverage his background. Looks good, agree with Shellie, make pins.ben_
- FYI, Latinos prefer all things with ganas.robotron3k
- LOL robo, I have a "con ganas" story that went terribly wrong for a friend visiting Mexico for the first time. XDsea_sea
- Hehe, next time I visit LA I wanna hear it!robotron3k
- always was a d-bag just sayin the steaks were a joke - they had a street team for mid income 'hoods... like the local butcher wasn't good enough. Trump's a pimpcanoe
- Don't feel like you need "trump" in here, the version above is better, you'd be losing the awesome play on his gross shithole mouth with the counterform.ben_