- Last post
- 4 Responses
Do any of you have any men’s clothing brands that are primarily web-only stores?
Buck Mason, Everlane, Gustin, Mack Weldon... and more.
Any of these you like and actually buy from?
Made in Montreal but ship to the US.
I used to buy clothes there, but I haven't since a few years now.
- woah! just visited their website, their prices are way too high now! It used to be cheap back in the day!Bennn
- If you can get the CAD$ cost, you'd have a good price for your USD$ with the currency exange rateBennn
- They have physical stores now tooMattjanz3n
- and it was never made in Mtl.zarkonite
- i meant the business is from Montreal, not the clothes made in mtl....Bennn
I've ordered from Buck Mason, Everlane, Frank & Oak, Todd Snyder, Banks Journal, Roark Revival, Huckberry etc etc... I think a handful actually have brick and mortar stores. Either way, I've had good experiences all around.
As Ben mentioned, F&O prices have gone up over the years, but I'll still snag something from em now and again.