- Last post
- 5 Responses
Gimmicky. Clunky. Unusable.
the area my house takes up has like 60 words associated to it... i dont really get the concept of how this would be helpful...
let's meet @ fuck.you.candy :)
Looks like yer classic VC-frothing disruptive solution to a problem no one ever had.
- designed for areas on the planet that don't have street names or addresses. like poor neighbourhoods, camps in a desert. easier to use than geo coordinates.uan
- I am always prepared to eat my cynical, flippant words.MrT
- @uan how is it "easier" to use for non english speakers in the desert?renderedred
- or mostly illiterate people living in under-developed areas, like poor neighborhoods?renderedred
- it's only english in english speaking countries. i.e. addresses in italy in italian.uan
- actually...I'm not sure this is correct. adresses in italy showing in 3 words in german for me.uan
- might be buggy or in development or whatever...I just recalled a startup 5years+ ago that proposed this system and assumed it was this guys.uan