- Last post
- 17 Responses
I'll take it to the Fyre Festival and use it in my $25,000 tent.
I don't get it. At the end of the day it's a phone right? I know it fold, but can this fucking thing call the future?
If apple released the same technology, people would freak out.
- whoever downvoted me is a pussypinkfloyd
- Innovation never sleepsi_monk
- everytime you downvote, you give yourself cancerpinkfloyd
- do you think they'd freak out on Apple because it is good, or bad?monospaced
- it's innovative either way to me, samsung or applepinkfloyd
- it is innovative, interesting idea.fadein11
- Apple is making one too.formed
Wow.. i think id rather pay for a bog standard £50 Nokia and buy a decent laptop with the change
From.... how much is the top of the range going to cost?
Seems like an awkward shape. Folded looks too thick to be comfortable in a pocket, and open seems almost too big for a hand. I suppose I'd have to see it and hold it to really know.
I was thinking the same. Folded it looks like a brick. Seems a bit bulky for a pocket.
fold mybeer for a sec
where is my nokia e90?
disappointed they haven't made a phone that can suck my dick yet.
Should be cool in about 5 generations. My Note9 is enough to last at least that long. Phones have plateaued.
those little tertiary screens are way too small. i don't have room for another god damn media query / break point in my web design work flow. .
I hope this fails from web design perspective.
Samsung are not likely to see that R&D budget back for a while..