- Last post
- 4 Responses
Happy new year qbn'ers!
Just wanted to try and get some advice...Im a bit lost with all the hundreds of options out there.
I want to make a small web shop. VERY small like 4-5 products. Just digital products so you receive a link after paypal payment.
So wouldnt be turning much revenue really, more of a little hobby.
The platforms like wix etc all charge something similar where the revenue per month may not even cover it so bit of a waste.
Does anyone have any suggestions they have tried that work nicely? I know some of you sell various things. Etsy is nice for actual products I think but for digital stuff im not so sure.
The products are collections of LUTs for drone footage
any help appreciated
Gum Road is good for this type of thing...
Don't take this the wrong way, but - if you genuinely don't think you'll even cover the cost of the shophosting on 4-5 digital products, why don't you just give them away for free and stick on a PayPal/Bitcoin* donate button?
* because hey, why not? It might be worth something someday...
- sure, but i still have to build the site with the products and payment etcwhere_am_i
- 'products' just become content sections/pages with direct links, 'payment' becomes a copy'n'paste button link from Paypal etc.Nairn
- yes i know, but dont think youre following what i want to find. basically wix shop but free/cheapwhere_am_i
- ok. You were pretty clear about what you wanted, and I thought I was being pretty clear about the alternative I was suggesting. I guess not.Nairn
- if i did that i still have to build the site from scratch or pay for wordpress linking etc etc. Im trying to remove that stepwhere_am_i